Defence research and development organization(DRDO) has released the online form for recruitment of Technician ‘A’ category. candidates who clear this exam will be posted in different labs/establishments/units across the country. This exam will be conducted in online mode. The first phase of th exam will be CBT i.e. computer based test and second phase will be of trade test.
Mode of exam :online- computer based test
Examination fee: 100 rs for UR or OBC
|Application start date||03/06/2019|
|application end date||26/06/2019|
|Tier-1 CBT date||Not announced yet|
|Tier 2 Trade test date||Not announced yet|
Essential qualification: a) class 10th pass. b) Certificate from recognized industrial training institute in required discipline.
Age Limit– 18-28 years
Pay– approx 28000 per month in class ‘X’ cities.
Click below to apply online for CEPTAM 2019.
How to apply CEPTAM-09 online
- .New registration:
- Candidate must satisfy her/his eligibility before applying for the post.
All fields for Online Registration are mandatory and cannot be left blank.
- Details given in registration are non-editable once submitted.
- Candidates must fill their details, like Name, DOB as per matriculation/secondary or equivalent examination certificates.
- Candidates should have their own mobile number (may be registered on candidate’s name) and valid & active personal E-mail ID.
- After successful registration, User ID and Password will be sent to the candidate’s registered Email ID and the same will also be displayed on computer screen
Step 2: Filling up Online Application Form
1. Candidate are advised to keep scan copy of their certificates/ documents ready while filling up Online Application.
2. Click on “Login” link available on home page for online application. Enter your User ID and password for login then click on “New Application” link.
3. All asterisk (*) marked fields are mandatory.
4. Fill every section (Personal details, Post code/EQR details, Upload Documents, Review/Finalize, Payment of Application Fees [If applicable]) of Online Application Form
Step 3: Personal Details
1. Fields which have already been filled by the candidate at the time of registration, will be displayed in non-editable mode.
2. Candidate must fill their details like Father’s name, Mother’s name, etc. as per matriculation/secondary or equivalent certificate.
3. Contact details such as E-mail, Mobile number, Correspondence address must be correct and active during the recruitment cycle as all communication will be done through them.
4. Candidate must provide details of valid identity proof (eg. Aadhaar, Passport, Voter ID, PAN, Government Issued ID etc.). Same identity proof must be carried at the time of examination.
Step 4: Post Code/EQR Details
1. Candidate must select correct post code and provide the Essential Educational Qualification details accordingly.
2. Candidate is advised to choose any three different cities from the dropdown menu in order of preference for Tier-I examination. 3. The option/preference once given by candidate will be treated as final and irreversible.
Step 5: Uploading of Scanned images & documents
1. Candidate must upload all images/documents as per following specifications in JPG/JPEG format.
2. Recent colour photograph taken within last 30 days with white background, the face should be clearly visible on photo, dimension of photo should be of Height 4.5cm & Width 3.5cm, size should be between 20KB – 35KB.
3. Signature on plain white paper and size should be in between 20KB – 35KB.
4. 10th Class or Equivalent Certificate size should be in between 50KB – 100KB.
5. EQR Certificate size should be in between 50KB – 100KB.
Step 6: Review and Finalize
1. Candidate is strictly instructed to check all the filled details and satisfy themselves that all information is correctly filled. They may edit/correct it before final submission only.
Step 7: Online Payment of Application Fee, If applicable
- Candidate is advised to review their filled online application form before making payment of application fee.
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 100/-(All Women/SC/ST/PWD and ESM* candidates are exempted from payment of application fee, as per Govt. of India rules) is to be paid by the candidate.
- If you are exempted from application fee, your application will be finally submitted after clicking on “Final Submission” button and your “Application Number” will be sent to your registered E-mail ID.
- Application fee is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/net banking.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- After successful payment of fee, the application will be finally submitted and “Application Number” will be sent to candidate’s registered E-mail ID.
Step 8: Printing of Finalized Online Application Form
- Candidate is advised to take a print out of finally submitted application and keep safely, bring it at the time of document verification (if shortlisted).
- The Application form will be sent to candidate’s registered E-mail ID. It may also be downloaded/printed from “Saved Application” menu after login. (source: ceptam09.com)