Haryana staff selection commission has invited online application for junior engineer (JE) electrical. The selected candidate will be deployed in Uttar haryana bijli vitran nigam limited. In this post we are going to see haryana staff selection commission JE – number of post, educational qualification, important dates, age limit and exam result.
Important dates :
Opening date for submission of online applications: 04.02.2019
Closing date for submission of online applications: 05.03.2019(by 11:59PM)
Closing date for deposit of fee: 08.03.2019(by 11:59PM)
Exam date : 29.04.2019
Age Limit :
Maximum : 42 years
Minimum : 18 years
Educational Qualification : Degree or diploma in electrical/ electrical and electronics engineering with minimum 60% marks.
Application fee : Male
General Rs. 150/- INR
Others Rs. 35/- INR
General : Rs. 75/- INR
Others Rs. 18/- INR
You can check your hssc je result by clicking the link above. When you click a PDF file will get downloaded. You have to search your result ion the PDF with your roll number.
Exam pattern : 1. Written exam : 90 marks
2. Socio-Economic criteria and experience : 10 marks
Instructions to fill the online form.
- Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- The candidate should fill all details while filling the Online Application Form.
- After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated.
- Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and e-Challan form.
- After successful submission of application candidates can take print out of application form and e-Challan.
- The hard copy of application form along with all uploaded documents must be brought at the time of verification/scrutiny.
- Candidates are advised to fill their application form carefully such as Name, Father’s/Mother’s name, Date of Birth and Category, Qualification,obtained marks, passing year,photo & Signature, fee, etc. After final submission of application form, no change will be allowed. Candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the data of application form and fees paid by him/her. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED WITH APPLICATION FORM
i) Scanned Copy of Essential Qualifications i.e. Matric showing Date of Birth and mark sheet of 10+2/Graduation/Diploma/Degree etc.
ii)Scanned Copy of Sport Gradation Certificatein case of EligibleSports Persons, duly issued by the Competent Authority.
iii)Scanned Copy of Haryana Domicile Certificate in case of BCA/BCB/SC/ESM/ DESM/DFF and women issued by competent authority.
iv)Copy of Challan/credit certificate issued by Treasury/e-Challan as the case may be, in case of candidates who have applied earlier.
v)Scanned Photographs duly signed by the Candidate.
vi)Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
DOCUMENTS TO BE BROUGHT AT THE TIME OF SCRUTINY/SELECTION.
i)All original certificates/documents/testimonials of educational qualifications and other documents mentioned in the online applications and one set of self attested copies of all these certificates.
ii)Printed Copy of online application form along with latest stamp size photograph duly attested by a gazetted officer and pasted on the application form along with date on photograph.iii)Original proof of earlier fee deposited i.e. Treasury Challan / Credit Certificate issued by concerned treasury etc.Follow us on social media