Haryana staff selection commission(HSSC) has invited online application for the post of Clerk group ‘C’ 2019 online form.Interested candidate can check eligibility, salary, exam date here.
|Date of Notification||20 June 2019|
|Opening date for submission of online applications||24 June 2019|
|Closing date for submission of online application||08 July 2019 (by 11:59PM)|
|Closing date for deposit of fee||11 July 2019|
Details of post and Qualifications.
There is total 4858 posts of Haryana clerk group C.
Vacancy details :
Essential Qualification :
- 10+2/10+2 First Division/Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or higher education..
Pay Scale:– ` 5200-20200+`1900 (GP) Pre revised now Functional Pay Level 2 FPL Rs 19900.
General : Male 100/- INR. Female 50/- INR.
SC, BC, EWS candidate of Haryana fees : Male 25/- INR. Female 13/- INR.
Exam pattern and syllabus of Haryana gram sachiv.
|Socio-Economic criteria and experience||10|
The Examination either Online (CBT) or OMR Based is likely to be held from 22.07.2019 to 18.08.2019 & the date, time and place of examination will be as per admit card. However, HSSC reserve the right to reschedule/change the above schedule on administrative grounds or otherwise. Applicants are advised to regularly visit the website as no separate individual intimation shall be send.
Syllabus of Haryana Clerk group C
- The 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into to parts comprising:-a)75% weight-age for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.b)25% weight-age for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.
- The marks for socioeconomic criteria and experience shall be allocated as follows:
- a) if neither the applicant nor any person from among the applicant’s family viz father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/Board/Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India.(5 marks)
- b) If the applicant is:-(i)a widow; or(ii)the first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years: or(iii)the first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years,”.(5 marks)
- c) If the applicant belongs to such a de-notified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class.(5 marks)
- d) Experience:One-half (=0.5) mark for each year or part thereof exceeding six month of experience, out of a maximum of sixteenyears, on the same or a higher post in any Department/Board/Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana. No marks shallbe awarded for any period less than six months.(A maximum of 8 marks)
Documents to be uploaded online form
- Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications and Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
- Scanned Copy of SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP/ESM/DESM/DFF/ PwD (Person with Disabilities) certificate along with Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
- Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weight-age/marks under socioeconomic criteria and experience along-with Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
- Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate.
- Scanned signatures of the Candidate.6.Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience etc. on which basis candidate claim marks
Instructions to fill Haryana Clerk Group C online form
A) Apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form.
B) Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form and check all the particulars filled up in application form after getting the printout to ensure the correctness of information and upload all documents before finally submitting the application
C) The candidate should fill all details while filling the Online Application Form. After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated. Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and e-Challan form.
D) After successful submission of application, candidates can again take final print out of application form and e-Challan.
E) The hard copy of application form along with all uploaded documents must be brought at the time when called upon to do so by Haryana Staff Selection Commission.Documents which has not been uploaded,shall not be entertained.
F) No request for change of any particular on the application form shall be entertained by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
G) No offline application form or copy of downloaded application form will be accepted by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
H) Candidates who do not fulfill the qualifications/eligibility conditions on cutoff date,their application shall not be accepted by the online application system. All the Certificates/Documents relating to educational qualification/eligibility conditions and Socioeconomic Criteria etc. will be determined with regard to last date fixed to apply online applications also called as closing date i.e. 03.07.2019as given in the advertisement.
Haryana Clerk Admit Card
will be uploaded soon.
If you have any question or suggestion, please let me know in the comment section below. follow me on QuoraFollow us on social media