Hello friends ! When it comes to General awareness of any government exam, Biology is integral part of it. It is important not just from the exam point of view but also important for your physical wellness. As the more you know about your body, the more you can keep yourself healthy. human body facts comes under biology. You must know the basic working of internal parts of the body. Biology has its fair share in any government job exams.
In this article we are going to learn human body system facts in one liner format. Human organ system and its working, their role is very important point of GK. If we talk about ssc and upsc, in these exams more importance is given to the biology. We are seeing increasing number of question every year from biology in general awareness section.
So, In below table we are going to discuss some human body facts.
- Vitamin- Source, Chemical Name and Deficiency Diseases
- Human Disease And Its Cause
- Top 100 Idioms and Phrases PDF For SSC CGL and Bank Exams
- pH of blood : 7.4 . It is slightly basic in nature.As you know above 7 on pH scale is basic nature.
- Largest artery : Aorta is the largest artery of human body.
- Largest gland : Liver is the largest gland of the human body. Remember largest organ of human body is Skin while largest gland is liver.
- Longest cell of human body : Nerve cells is the largest cell of the human body.
- Largest and strongest bone of the human body : Femur is the largest and strongest bone of the human body.
- Normal heart beat of human body : 72 beats per minute at rest.
- pH of Urine : 6.5-8
- Life span of red blood cells(RBC) : 100 to 120 days
- Life span of white blood cells(WBC) : 3-4 days
- Smallest bone in human body : stapes , bone in the ear is the smallest bone in human body.
- Blood group was discovered by : Karl Landsteiner discovered the ABO blood group system.
- Normal blood platelets count : A normal platelet count ranges from 150,000 to 450,000 platelets per microliter of blood
- Weight of the human heart : 200-300 gm is the weight of human heart.
- Red blood cells is also called : Erythrocytes
- White blood cells is also called : Lymphocyte
- Universal blood recipient : AB blood group
- Universal blood donor : ‘O’ blood group
- Normal blood pressure : 120/80 mm hg
- Largest endocrine gland : Thyroid gland
- Weight of the human brain : 1300-1400 gram
- Normal temperature of human body : 37 degree Celsius
- Volume of blood in human body : In adult human body, the volume of blood is between 4.7 and 5 liters.