Human Disease are very important from exam point of view. It may be UPSC, SSC, or state government job exams human disease questions are always a hot topic. This topic comes under static general knowledge. In this article we are going to discuss general knowledge question and answers of human disease and its cause. Not just for exam, this will help you to understand human diseases and their cause in general as well.
Disease caused by Virus
- Chicken pox : It is caused by varicella zoster virus.
- Small pox : It is caused by variola virus.
- Measles: It is caused by Measles virus.
- Mumps: It is caused by Mumps virus.
- Dengue Fever : It is caused by Dengue Virus.
- Encephalitis: It is caused by Herpes simplex virus .
- AIDS(Acquired immune deficiency syndrome): Its is caused by HIV Virus.
- Rabies: It is caused by rabies virus and Australian bat lyssavirus .
- Common cold: It is caused by rhinoviruses .
- Influenza: Influenza, commonly known as the flu, is an infectious disease caused by an influenza virus.
- Folk Dances Of India State wise List
- Vitamin- Source, Chemical Name and Deficiency Diseases
- ISRO Chandrayaan 2 Mission
Disease caused by bacteria
- Cholera : It is caused by vibrio cholerae.
- Diphtheria: It is caused by Corynebacterium diphtheriae.
- Tuberculosis : It is caused by Mycobacterium tuberculosis (MTB) bacteria.
- Leprosy (Hansen’s Disease) : It is caused by Mycobacterium leprae.
- Tetanus or Lock jaw : It is caused by Clostridium tetani .
- Typhoid fever: It is caused by bacterium Salmonella.
- Plague: It is caused by Yersinia pestis .
- whooping cough : It is caused by Pertussis.
- Pneumonia : It is caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae.
Disease caused by Protozoan
- Malaria : Malaria is caused by the protozoan parasite Plasmodium
- Kala Azar : It is caused by protozoan parasite of the genus Leishmania.
- Sleeping Sickness : It is caused by protozoa of the species Trypanosoma brucei.
- Dysentery : dysentery is caused by the protozoan parasite Entamoeba histolytica.
- Diarrhea : Usually infection (viral, bacterial, parasitic).
Disease caused by Warms
- Filariasis : It is caused by caused by an infection with roundworms of the Filarioidea type.
- Haemophilia : body fails to make blood clots.
- Colour Blindness : difficulty in distinguishing certain colors, such as blue and yellow or red and green.
- Down syndrome : Delay in growth, moderate intellectual disability.
If you have any question or suggestion please let me know in the comment section below. You can follow me on QuoraFollow us on social media