IDBI bank has released notification for Assistant manager post. After clearing the exam candidates will get admissions to Manipal School of Banking, Bengaluru for 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) comprising of 9 months of classroom studies at MGES, Bengaluru and 3 months Internship at IDBI Bank’s Branches. After the successful completion of the course, the candidates will be awarded PGDBF from Manipal University and will be inducted into IDBI Bank as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ .
Total number of seats: 600
Online Application start date : Not notified yet
Online application close date : Not notified yet
Last date of payment : Not notified yet
Exam date : 21-07-2019(Tentative)
Eligibility : Graduation degree from any recognized university or equivalent.
Age Limit as on(01-06-2019): Minimum age 21 years
maximum age : 28 years
`Rs 150/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates-` RS 700/-for all others. Bank Transaction charges/convenience charges for Online Payment will have to be borne by the candidate
Important points before applying online.
i) Scan your photograph and signature.
ii) Have a personal mail id and mobile number. Keep it active till through out the completion of this recruitment.
1. Candidates to visit IDBI Bank’s website https://www.idbibank.in and click on the “CAREERS” to open the link “Admissions to Manipal School of Banking-2019-20” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the button of “Registration”, present on right hand side top of the screen.
3. On clicking the “Registration” the user will be redirected to “Basic Registration” page.
4. Enter you basic details and Mobile No. beside Mobile No. field there will be a button for Send OTP. Click on Send OTP, clicking which an OTP will be send to the mobile number entered by you. Enter the OTP as received via SMS in the Enter OTP field and click on Verify OTP button for Mobile Number Verification.
5. Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Registration number and Password will also be sent.
6. Login with the Registration Number and Password provided by system and fill the details registration form.
7. On first login system will force user to change the password, i.e. change the system generated password to set your own new password.
8. Once change password is done user needs to read through the instructions displayed on the home page after login. In the end of instructions there will be undertaking as “I have fully read and understood the notification / advertisement and instructions for online application of Direct Recruitment for the post of Assistant Manager before filling the application form and I hereby accept all the rules and norms prescribed for the same.” which user needs to undertake by clicking the undertaking check box and click on Continue button to proceed to detailed registration form.
9. Detailed Registration Form is divided into following pages/ tabs / sections:
a. Personal Details
b. Education & Experience Details5
c. Photo Upload
d. Signature Upload. Preview
10. In case the candidate is unable to complete the detailed registration form in one go, he / she can save the data page wise and come back and enter the details in remaining pages or modify in already filled pages.
11. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
12. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
13. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to view all the details carefully on Preview page, on preview page there will be Edit links to edit the entered details. Details provided can be edited until application form is submitted, once submitted application form cannot be modified.
14. Photo & Signature uploaded by candidates will also be displayed on preview page for verification. Photo and Signature can also be changed before final submission.
15. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
16. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the Proceed to Pay button on Preview page.
17. Modify details, by clicking on Edit link if required, and click on ‘Proceed to Pay’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
18. Click on “Proceed for Pay” on preview page, on clicking “Proceed to Pay” a warning message will be shown to the candidate saying that “Please ensure that everything has been filled correctly, before proceeding to payment.The data entered can’t be changed once proceeded to payment. Hence, before proceeding further, the details already entered may be verified to ensure that they are correct. If entered details are correct, kindly proceed to make online payment towards application fees.”
19. On confirming the final warning of application submission, Payment page will be displayed which will display the Application Fees to be paid by candidate to submit the Application Form.
20. An application will be considered submitted only if Application Fees against the application is paid successfully.
21. Click on “Make Payment” button to proceed to selecting payment method.
If you have any question or suggestion please let me know in the comment section below. You can follow me on QuoraFollow us on social media