Life Insurance Corporation of India has released admit card of LIC ADO admit card 2019. Since LIC has released admit card, this is an updated post. In this article we are going to discuss number of post, eligibility condition, age limit, salary etc. Interested candidate can apply who fulfill the eligibility condition.
Important dates :
Application begin date : 20-05-2019
Last Date for application : 09-06-2019
Last date for exam fee : 09-06-2019
Online pre exam date : 06-13 July 2019
Admit card download date : 29-06-2019
Age limit :
Minimum : 21 years
Maximum : 30 years
Application Fee :
General/ OBC/ EWS : Rs. 600/- INR
SC/ ST/PH : Rs. 50/- INR.
Eligibility Condition :
Bachelor degree in any stream with recognized university.
How to download admit card :-
- first click, on the link provided above.
- Enter your
Total duration of the exam will be of 60 minutes.
Exam will be in bilingual i.e. English and Hindi.
Information available in the admit card :-
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Examination center.
- Date of exam and time.
- Photo and signature
- General Instructions
Important points to remember :
- Admit card will not be sent by post. you have to download the admit card.
- LIC ADO admit card is very crucial document.
- You must provide a valid mobile no and email id.
- Take multiple print of admit card for future use.
- candidates must reach the exam center at time. No candidates will be allowed to enter examination hall after reporting time end.
- Candidates have to affix their recent photo on admit card.
- You have to bring original Id with photocopy of the same id in additional to the admit card.
- There should be no difference in the name provided in admit card and ID proof.
- Only stationery will be allowed to take into the examination hall.
If you have any question or suggestion please let me know in the comment section below. You can follow me on QuoraFollow us on social media