Good news for banking aspirants as South Indian Bank has released vacancy of Probationary officers(PO) 2019. South Indian Bank Limited is a major private sector bank headquartered at Thrissur in Kerala, India. In this article we are going to discuss number of post of south Indian probationary officer , it educational qualification, exam process, syllabus and everything regarding South Indian Bank probationary officer.
Important Dates for South Indian bank PO
|Online Application – Start Date||19.06.2019|
|Online Application – End Date||30.06.2019|
|Online Test Date||25.07.2019|
No of Vacancies : 160
PLACE OF POSTING : The candidates may be posted anywhere in India at the sole discretion of the Bank.
Educational Qualification: 10th, 12th, Graduation with minimum 60% marks with regular course. Distance education is not acceptable. Final year students can apply.
Age (as on 30.06.2019) : Not more than 25 years. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.07.1994 and not later than 30.06.2000 (both days inclusive). Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates
Probation Period: Candidates will be under probation for 2 years. Confirmation will be based on their satisfactory performance.
Salary : IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances. Eligible for performance linked incentive applicable to Scale I officers as per the scheme in vogue.
|Name of Test||No. Of Ques.||Max. Marks||Time Allotted For Each Test(in minutes)|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||40|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||50||20|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||40||50||40|
Paper will be In English language only.
Procedure Of Selection:
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Final selection will be based on consolidated performance of candidate in all three stages i.e. online test, group discussion and personal interview.
Application Fee :
|General Category||800/- INR|
Important points to remember before applying for South Indian Bank Probationary Officer(PO) 2019 recruitment.
Scan His or her:
• Photograph (4.5cm x 3.5cm)
• Signature (with black link)
•Left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
• A hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given- “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.” ) ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications.
ii. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
iii. The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. iv. Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
iv. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process.
How to register for South Indian Bank Probationary officer(PO) recruitment 2019.
1.Candidates to go to the Bank’s website https://www.southindianbank.com/ click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the detailsin the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11.Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment. 12.Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Download south Indian bank probationary officer admit card : Not released yet.Follow us on social media